Salar de Coipasa
ABOUT THIS ASSET
- Near-surface brine samples assaying up to 1410 mg/l lithium.
- Grades comparable to production grades at the SQM and Albemarle´s Salar de Atacama production plants.
- Excellent chemistry; Li:K ratio 0.06, Mg:Li ratio 3.9
- TEM surveys detected a large high conductivity anomaly within 150m of surface.
- The anomaly covers at least 58 square kilometers in area, is 200 – 300m thick, and open at depth.
- Gravity surveys indicate that the salar basin in area of TEM anomaly is 500 – 1000m deep.