Skip to content
ABOUT THIS ASSET
- Near-surface brine samples assaying up to 1330 mg/l lithium.
- Grades comparable to production grades at the SQM and Albemarle´s production plants.
- Excellent chemistry; Li:K ratio 0.09, Mg:Li ratio 2.6.
- TEM surveys detected two large high conductivity anomalies within 30 and 150m of surface. These anomalies cover 20 – 25 square kilometers and are 80 – 110 m thick.
- The TEM surveys were restricted to the upper 350m of the salar however, gravity surveys indicate that the salar basin in the area of TEM anomalies is 600-1100m deep.